The Rebellion Begins: The End of Dr. Eggman is the fourteenth episode of Sprite Chronicles: Fire and Ice.
|The Rebellion Begins: The End of Dr. Eggman|
June 29, 2012
The day of Metal Sonic's rebellion has finally come. His team has begun destroying every robot Eggman attacks them with. Coincedently, Sonic has also woken up from his coma and must face the fact that he must decide on what to do about Eggman, whether to save him or let him die. What is Sonic's decision? Enjoy.
- Tails (dream only)
- Amy (dream only)
- Blaze (dream only)
- Rouge (dream only)
- Donkey Kong
- Peach (dream only)
- Daisy (dream only)
- Dr. Eggman
- Metal Sonic
- Beta (minor role)
- Egg Pawns (minor role)
- Gunnerbot (minor role)
- Great Eggman Robo (minor role)
- Metal Knuckles
- Metal Shadow
- Mecha Sonic
- Mecha Shadow
- Dark Sonic
- Metal Sonic and his team begin their rebellion, destroying all of Eggman's robots (or at least the ones he sent to attack them) in the process.
- Eggman is killed by the Mechas.
- Sonic meets Dark Sonic, who convinces/influences him to letting Eggman die instead of making an attempt to save him.
- This episode is the same length as the previous episode.
- This marks the Season 2 debut of Metal Knuckles (who has been upgraded, thus having a different appearance), the first appearance of Donkey Kong, Metal Shadow, and Dark Sonic, and the only appearance of all of the robots destroyed by Metal's team.
- This episode has been in production for about 5-6 months.
- Tails is the only character who isn't in the credits due to the director forgetting to add him to the cast list.